In these conditions unless the context otherwise requires:
- Buyer means the person, or company buying the goods from Oh Em Gee Apparel Est 2017.
- Products and/or services mean the products and/or services being purchased by the buyer from Oh Em Gee Apparel Est 2017.
2. Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions and any subsequent terms and conditions issued by Oh Em Gee Apparel Est 2017 shall apply to all orders for the goods and the services made by the buyer after the date and time at which these conditions are first delivered or sent by email. It shall be the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that these conditions have been read and understood and any order made by the buyer shall be deemed to be an acceptance of these conditions.
- The price shall be as indicated on invoices or email provided by Oh Em Gee Apparel Est 2017 to the buyer in respect of products and/ or services supplied; or
- Oh Em Gee Apparel Est 2017 reserves the right to implement a surcharge for alterations to specifications of products after the order has been placed.
- The method of payment from the buyer to Oh Em Gee Apparel Est 2017 will be made via online banking, or by debit/credit card with PayPal account, Laybuy via Laybuy NZ*, or by any other method as agreed to between the buyer and Oh Em Gee Apparel Est 2017.
- Account information and the buyers order number will be included in the checkout process and via email confirmation from Oh Em Gee Apparel Est 2017 to the buyer.
- For full T&C’s of payment via laybuy, please visit Laybuy www.laybuy.com
6. Refunds, Returns and Exchanges
- 6. Refunds, Returns and Exchanges For health reasons, Oh Em Gee Apparel Est 2017 cannot exchange products if the buyer has changed their mind. Please choose your items carefully.
- If there is a genuine fault with any item Oh Em Gee Apparel Est 2017 will repair or replace it free of charge. Repairs or replacement will be at our discretion.
- The buyer is requested to make contact with Oh Em Gee Apparel Est 2017 within 7 working days to notify us of any faults.
- The buyer may be asked to email a photo through to Oh Em Gee Apparel Est 2017 before returning the product, so we can assess the issue prior to the item being returned. The buyer is responsible for the cost of postage or courier to return the faulty item to Oh Em Gee Apparel Est 2017.
- Oh Em Gee Apparel Est 2017 will be responsible for the postage or courier of the new item to the buyer.
- Oh Em Gee Apparel Est 2017 recommends that the buyer return the goods by Track and Trace post as Oh Em Gee Apparel Est 2017 cannot accept responsibility for any items that are lost in transit.
- Once Oh Em Gee Apparel Est 2017 has received and inspected the goods, the refund will be processed.
- Oh Em Gee Apparel Est 2017 reserves the right to refuse a refund if the goods are deemed not faulty, or are returned later than 14 days after the buyer has received their item/s.